Monday, December 12, 2011

A whole new world









Well everyone, it has been a crazy journey. Can you believe that I am 1 month old today??!?!  Man time flies when you are getting old.   I have spent the first 3/4 of my life in a hospital, BUT, the people that I have met have been awesome.  From Dr. Rajasingham who brought me into this world to Dr. Freidberg who helped diagnose me so I could stay in this world.   I will never forget Dr. Honjo for sewing up my insides and making them like new.  One should say that there is a giant world in front of me and nothing is every going to hold me back...well maybe a  big sister who might beat me up once and awhile.   Mom and dad have had their hands full with me but its okay cause I'm cute.  For the most part I eat, sleep, and poop.  What else could a kid want???  I still have my NG tube but I am getting used to having mom give me milk so maybe someday I can get this thing out of my nose....DID I MENTION I PULLED IT OUT LAST NIGHT. Who knew dad had that balls and training to put it back in...damn.   Well you can almost not see my scar anymore.   The world is my oyster and I love you all for helping me, mom, dad and reese along this bumpy road.  Talk again soon.   SANTA IS COMING SOON!!!!     Who knew it was the only time of year when break and entry was legal for a big fat white dude with a beard.  Toys....its all about toys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment