Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The BIG MOVE in photos

 So dad was pretty excited since he has repeatedly said that there is no 4th floor, proof that there is. 
 After being up there for half a day they started to ween me off of all my extras stuff...drugs etc...I LIKE MORPHINE!!!!!  Oh well, we must all give up our vices at sometime.   Dad took this photo as proof that I wasn't attached to anything anymore. 

 I kind of like my new digs since as you can see I get my PJs as well .   (no tubes)
 SO THIS ISNT A LIE...THE DOCTORS SAID SO!!!! Mom and Dad are nervous and excited at the same time.   Now if I would eat from my bottle some more.....
 Hi, aren't I cute............
Mom I want boob!!!!

1 comment:

  1. 2-3 DAYS??!!! WOWEEEE!!!! Congratulations Lauren on making it to the 4th floor, and for ALMOST being HOME!!! xo

    ReplyDelete