Monday, December 5, 2011

Today was a better day

December 5th: Well I certainly like to keep things interesting. Mom and Dad arrived yesterday to me being plugged into a pace maker. MOm was quite upset and dad nearly hit the floor. Ends up it never Needed to be turned on. I have a speedy heart and they gave me yet another injection and all is good. Once mom and dad regained some composure ( parents can be so embarrassing)we moved on with our day and I got some more boobie milk. I was getting a whopping 4ml now I get 24ml! I got my belly tube out yesterday and both my heart tubes today. I am no longer getting any drugs and things are slowly moving forward. Mom and dad finally held me today. It was pretty awesome! I also got to put on se clothes! I am a lady, and I like dressing up. Rumor has it that the fantasy world called level 4 may be in my future. Until tomorrow! Night night

1 comment: