December 3: Well another day in CCCU. I was resting when mom and dad got there this morning. You may notice my TERRIBLE hair cut. That happened at Milton Hospital. They needed to get some IVs in my head so they butchered my hair. I guess it is a small price to pay, besides, rumour has it my mom and dad have bought me some kick ass hats. You may also notice the stitches in my chest...STOP STARING!! (its not polite to stare) It will make a great party story later. Dad asked if I can at least wait until 16 until showing any boys...he's a dreamer. THEN at lunch I got to take out the tube in my nose that was helping me breathe and now I am a baby in a box. Really it is only over my head. They give me wet air to help with my throat thingy healing. It hums and bubbles and makes nice noise to help me sleep. I ALSO GOT BOOBIE MILK TODAY....it came in my noise, but I will take what I can get. What will tomorrow bring....
No comments:
Post a Comment